Hi there, and welcome!
I’m genuinely glad you stopped by.
Right now, you may be utterly frazzled thinking of all the things that are needing your URGENT attention. There are dishes that need to be washed, food that needs to be cooked, and laundry that is most likely still wet in your washer.
But, when are you supposed to get that stuff done when you have to prepare for the lessons you need to teach this week?
Not very long ago, that was the exact question floating around in my head. You see, I know you desperately want to ditch the overwhelm in your life to create margin for those you love.
And you know how I know that?
Because I wanted it, too.
Trust me, I get it.
And that is exactly why I created this site!
I want to provide you with tips, helpful hints, and encouragement that helps you simplify teaching and ditch the overwhelm once and for all.
The site is broken down into six categories so that you can find exactly what you are looking for quickly.
This category is divided into 4 sections.
- New Teachers If you are a brand new teacher, this section was created just for you. You will find tons of great ideas to use in your new classroom.
- Organization & Management Looking for organizing tips? This section is where you want to start. You will also find useful classroom management techniques and ways to implement them effectively into your daily routine.
- Learning in Action This is where all of my teaching tips come to fruition! This section is completely devoted to giving you ideas for teaching specific skills as well as keeping your students on task with engaging activities.
- Encouragement We all find ourselves needing encouragement from time to time, and this is an excellent place to start if you are just feeling down. It will be the “pick me up” you need! 🙂
This category is also broken down into 4 sections.
- New Homeschoolers If you are brand new to homeschooling, this section was designed to help you figure out where to begin whether you have a teaching background or not!
- Teaching Your Child In this section, you will find helpful tips for teaching specific skills to your child. You will find lots of activities that will keep your child excited about learning.
- Organization Let’s face it, cramming “school stuff” into your house isn’t easy. There’s just so much stuff! So, I’ve created an entire section devoted to helping you stay organized.
- Growing in Faith While this site is designed to help teachers of every kind, I think this is my favorite section. I share ways to grow in your own faith as well as how to help your kids grow in their faith.
This category is broken down into 3 sections.
- Getting Started If you are a brand new VIPKid teacher or you are interested in knowing more about becoming a VIPKid teacher, this is the place to start. You will find everything you need in one place!
- Props & Organization Let’s just be honest. Only other VIPKid teachers understand the prop struggle. So, I have lots of ideas to help you streamline your props and keep your teaching space organized. You will also discover which props you need to be using!
- Teaching Specific Skills Educating ESL students online brings a unique set of challenges. Find tips to help you be a more effective online teacher.
This category is all about Teachers Pay Teachers, and it is divided into 2 sections.
- Buying & Selling Find lots of useful information about getting the most for your money on TpT as buyer and tips for becoming a seller.
- Setting Up Shop This self-paced course is designed to take you from knowing nothing about PowerPoint to creating and selling products in your customized TpT shop. You will find step-by-step video tutorials as well as cheat sheets to help you start making money PASSIVELY!
In this category, you will find a link to my Teacher Pay Teachers shop. My store has all kinds of resources for teachers and students alike. You can check it out by clicking here.
You definitely don’t want to miss this section!! Here you will gain lifetime access to my entire library of FREE printables! New resources are added all the time, so make sure you don’t miss out on any of the free goodness inside. 🙂
I hope this helps you navigate around the site, and I’m so glad you stopped by. I hope you find this to be a place you enjoy spending time!